Saturday, January 26, 2013

Notable Nails: OPI's Cajun Shrimp

I've had my eye on this color for a while now, but it was too much of a dupe for MAC's Scorcher, which I already had. Scorcher was limited edition and was part of MAC's To the Beach collection over two years ago. When I ran out of my beloved color this past week, Cajun Shrimp was back on my radar! This reddish orange isn't seasonally specific and I love to wear it in during the dreary winter months or in the middle of summer. 
Obviously, these colors are nearly the same, with Cajun Shrimp pulling just a tad more red vs. Scorcher being slightly more orange. 
The opacity of this color is amazing! Most OPI polishes are incredibly easy to work with and look fabulous with two coats. This is ONE coat of Cajun Shrimp:



If you're looking for a great quality reddish orange to add to your collection (or to supplement any reddish oranges you already have), I definitely recommend OPI's Cajun Shrimp. I purchased mine at the J.C. Penney Salon during a BOGO half off sale, so it averaged being around $6 when it normally retails for $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment